It's spring which means garden work needs to be done. As a result some new manual tools were purchased. They include an edger, an aerator, and a pick mattock!
- Fiskars Coring Aerator (9862)
- True Temper T-250 Series Pick Mattock (CAP19LW)
- True Temper T-350 Series Turf Edger (GTEDLW)
The Fiskars Coring Aerator (9862) was the only manual aerator found at the local hardware stores. Despite the high price, it left a great impression due to it's heavy duty construction and ease of use. It's a great tool even for the price.
On the other hand, the True Temper Pick Mattock (CAP19LW), left an underwhelming impression. It was the best pick mattock found locally in-store, but came across as too expensive. It's a good tool, with a medium duty build.
Lastly, the True Temper Turf Edger (GTEDLW), is a heavy duty edger. It is a great tool with a modest premium price. Compared to other edger, an additional $5 buys a notably stronger and more durable tool.
- Click here to read the Fiskars Coring Aerator (9862) review
- Click here to read the True Temper T-250 Series Pick Mattock (CAP19LW) review
- Click here to read the True Temper T-350 Series Turf Edger (GTEDLW) review