Mini Can Bike is the remastered version of Tiny Core Linux. They include additional programs (web browser, etc), and minor tweaks to the layout and settings.
Puppy Can Bike is the remastered version of Puppy linux and it’s variants. They include additional programs, and minor tweaks to the layout and settings.
Can Bike OS is the heavily customized version of Puppy linux and it’s variants. They include more drastic changes to the functionality of the operating system such as edits to the scripts.
Puppy linux is a small portable Linux operating that can be run entirely as a Live-CD or as a Live-USB. In other words, the entire operating system runs off a CD or a USB flash drive. No hard drive is required on the computer.
It’s built around small efficient but powerful programs to minimize hardware requirement. In other words, it runs well on older hardware and even better on newer hardware. In addition, due to the small size of the OS, it can be run entirely from RAM. According to the Minimum System Requirements, the OS has been run off a 333MHz CPU with 64MB of RAM.
Mini Kiosk: Mini Can Bike (1.0): Kiosk Edition
Mini Release: Mini Can Bike 1.0.1
Kiosk Release: Can Bike OS (5.7.1.a): Kiosk Edition
Latest Full Edition: Can Bike OS 5.7.1
Previous Versions: Linux Archive: Can Bike OS
Related Item(s): Puppy Linux
- [Linux] Puppy Can Bike 5.7.1 Released
- [Linux] Can Bike OS (5.7.1.a): Kiosk Edition Posted
- [Precise Puppy 5.7.1] Customize Chromium's Default Setup
- [Linux] Can Bike OS (5.7.1): Kiosk Edition Posted
- [Precise Puppy 5.5] Tor Browser: Run as Root
- [Puppy Linux] Can Bike OS Remastering Notes
- [Linux] Can Bike OS (5.5): Kiosk Edition Posted
- [Linux OS] Puppy Can Bike 5.5 Released
- Puppy Can Bike 5.4.3: Install on to a USB Flash Drive
- USB Puppy Linux on Macbook Unibody (2008)
- [Precise Puppy 5.4.3] Chromium Browser: Run as Root and Start Maximized
- [Linux OS] Puppy Can Bike 5.4.3 Posted
- Puppy Linux: Disable Monitor Sleep Mode