CANbike TV (1.0.2) an add-on for Kodi 14 (Helix) has been posted as a zip file. It is a minor update.
- Fix overlay issue between "Player Info" and "Show Info" ("I" key) - Enable Player Controls OSD ("M" key) - Reduce number of art download requests (posters, fan art) - Remove poster / fan art from EPG - Add end time and remaining time to "Classic" skin information overlay - Remove unused files
Overlay Issue Fixed
The overlay issue between the "player information" and the "show information" has been fixed.
Previously, this issue would occur on startup and when pressing the "I" key for show information. For a fraction of a second, the "player information" overlay would appear as a bottom layer.
With the fix, only the show information is now displayed.
Player Controls OSD ("M" Key)
Enabled for CANbike TV (1.0.2) are Kodi Player Controls (OSD). They can now be brought up by the keyboard "M" key.
Reduced Art Download Request
The number of download requests for posters and fan art have been reduced to improve player performance.
Artwork Removed From EPG
Posters and fan art have been removed from the EPG to speed up performance.
End Time, Remaining Time
The classic skin has been altered to include the video's end time and remaining time in the "show information" overlay.
Remove Unused Files
Unused file fragments and development files have been removed to save space.
Related Item(s): Articles
- PseudoTV 2.4.0 for XBMC Gotham and Kodi Helix
- [Media Center] CANbike TV (1.0.1) Add-on Released
- [Media Center] CANbike TV (1.0.0) Add-on Released
- PseudoTV Live 0.5.7e - Modified Stable Download