Google+ does not have an official way of making polls. Nonetheless there is an effective way of emulating a poll, though results will be known to the public.
Google+ Polling Instructions
To emulate a poll, compose the question and add the polling options as individual comments. Participants can then “+1” the polling options to answer the poll.
- Login to Google+
- Compose the question for the poll
- Add instructions like “+1 your choice in the comments below”
- Click “Share”
- Add the polling options as separate comments.
- Optionally, close the post to comments to limit the options and prevent discussions.
- Participants can select multiple options.
- Results are public and not anonymous.
Google+ Bike Poll Examples
The following are biking related polls created on Google+.